We understand that healthcare legislation has brought significant changes to healthcare plan designs and delivery, particularly for institutions of higher learning. As one of the nation's leading providers of health insurance solutions for students, we help our broker partners and clients manage their student health and wellness programs with compliant insurance solutions, customized to meet their needs, responsive claims service and 24/7 access to administrative and student assistance services. We also provide health, safety and wellness services to help keep students healthy and help our clients' manage their health care costs.
Value Added Services *
- Domestic and International Plans
- Benefit maximums up to $2,000,000
- Student accident only plans available
- Flexible plan terms and coverages
- Option for medical evacuation and repatriation coverage
- Preferred Provider Organization and Pharmacy Benefit Manager capabilities
- Plans available with no out of area limitations
- Dedicated account management
- Real-time technology
- Monthly interactive health & wellness newsletter (learn more)
- 24-hour nurseline
- Access to additional discount services such as vision, dental and chiropractic
- 24/7 student and travel assistance services
- Member only access to travel safety and security website
- Electronic fulfillment options
- Medical case management
*Please note that these are not insurance products and are not underwritten or provided by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa. All programs may not be available in all states. Member is responsible for the cost of the discounted services.
Contact us for more information.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.